In some instances, you will need to activate your product manually. In order to get to this stage, you will need to:
1. Try to activate the product automatically following the wizard.
2. Close the wizard and try to Activate again and choose "I have an activation code from Autodesk".
3. Gather the following information: Product, Serial Number, Product Key, Request Code.
4. You should be able to run the product for 30 days while you are waiting for the Activation Code.
5. You will then contact the Registration and Activation Team and provide them the following information: Product, Serial Number, Product Key, Request Code and they will email you an activation code.
Here is the process to get the required information (steps 1-5):
If you have Subscription, log a case and submit all the information noted in the wizard.
You can also submit your activation request online here:
You can also phone them here:
1-800-551-1490 - Option 1 (ENU) - Option 1 (Standalone)
You can do it online:
Select the options noted below: