When running Autodesk Simulation CFD and you open a complex model, you may receive these errors if your graphics card is not powerful enough to run the software.
Fragment Shader not supported by HW
Could not get location for uniform 'u
Could not get location for uniform 't
Error linking program 'DropShadowSharederMeanFiler';
Fragment shader(s) failed to link, no vertex shader(s) defined.
You have 2 workarounds:
1. Update the your video card driver.
2. Modify the software to run in "software rendering' mode instead of using the video card hardware.
Autodesk Simulation CFD 2012
1. Go to the following folder: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Simulation CFD 2012\
2. Edit the following file: cfdesign_flags.txt using Notepad.
3. Edit/add in: software_rendering 1
Autodesk Simulation CFD 2013
1. Open the Simulation CFD without loading a model.
2. Go in to the Flag Manager
3. Add a default flag of software_rendering and give it a value of “1”
Thanks to John Bloodworth and Apolo Vanderberg for confirming the solution works.