If you use Backburner 2013, V-Ray Distributed Render Spawner and Logmein installed, you will need to disable the Hamachi Network Interface to get all the all the remote rendering tools to work properly. In this case, Backburner will "APPCRASH".
To get around this problem, please check out the following notes:
1. Alter the settings in Hamachi (System, Preferences, Settings, Advanced Settings) so that the IP protocol mode is set to IPv4 only:
2. Enter into the Device Manager and disable the 6TO4 network adapter using the instructions at: http://area.autodesk.com/blogs/maxstation/n138-resolving-quotunable-to-bindquot-errors-in-backburner.
· In Device Manager use the view menu to show hidden devices (as it's not visible by default).
· In the Network Adapters section find the 6TO4 adapter.
· Right click on it and select Disable.
3. Restart the system.
Thanks to David Lyddll for sharing this tip with the community.