If you are receiving this error when launching Simulation CFD 360 2013:
An unknown failure has occured. Please visit your Autodesk Account online to learn more about your account benefits.
The solution is noted below:
1. Close the Simulation Interface.
2. Access the Simulation Job Manager in the computer tray by the clock and choose to “Sign Out”.
3. Access the computer’s Task Manager’s “Processes” tab and right-click on “SimJobManager.exe” and choose to “End Process”.
4. Delete this folder: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Simulation Job Manager.
5. Delete this folder: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Web Services.
6. Access “START|ALL PROGRAMS|AUTODESK|SIMULATION JOB MANAGER 2013|Simulation Job Manager 2013”.
7. Sign In to the Autodesk Simulation Job Manager.
8. Open the Simulation software.
Thanks to Royce for sharing this tip with the community!