I consider this a best practice: Always update your Network License Manager with each release! If you are using an 2014 Autodesk product, the Network License Manager (NLM) is 11.11.
It is so easy...
1. Download the latest Autodesk Network License Manager. The download can also be found in Step 1 here:
2. Stop the Licensing Service by going into lmtools.exe > Stop/Stop/Reread tab > Stop Server.
3. Uninstall the Autodesk Network License Manager via the Control Panel.
4. Install the Network License Manager [nlm11.11_ipv4_win32.exe or nlm11.11_ipv4_win64.exe].
5. Start the Licensing Service by going into lmtools.exe > Stop/Stop/Reread tab > Start Server & ReRead License file button. The LMTOOLS Utility should show up on the Desktop after you re-install it.
NOTE: The settings for setting up the Network License Manager should still be in the registry so you don't need to configure it so the entire process should not take more than 5-10 minutes.
BONUS: How do you check your version of lmgrd.exe and adskflex.exe that you have installed?
Please check out the other Laws we have in our Blog....